Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation
- 成为译员：翻译理论和实践简介(Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation)简介：
A very useful book...I would recommend it to students who aim at a career in translation as a valuable introduction to the profession and an initiation into the social and transactional skills which it requires..
–Mike Routledge, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
Absolutely up-to-date and state of the art in the practical as well as theoretical aspect of translation, this new edition of Becoming a Translator retains the strength of the first edition while offering new sections on current issues. Bright, lively and witty, the book is filled with entertaining and thoughtful examples; I would recommend it to teachers offering courses to beginning and advanced students, and to any translator who wishes to know where the field is today..
–Malcolm Hayward, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, USA
- 《成为译员：翻译理论和实践简介》Becoming a Translator: An Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Translation [PDF]
- 《如何撰写优秀的提案》How to Write a Grant Proposal [PDF]
- 《英语常见错误快速解决法》Quick Solutions to Common Errors in English [PDF]
- 《学术写作：从段落到篇章》Academic Writing: From Paragraph to Essay [PDF]
- 《英文脏话》Swearing in English [PDF]
- 《完全傻瓜指南之批判阅读》The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Critical Reading [PDF]
- 《文体指南》The Elements of Style [PDF]