- Knockout Job Interview Presentations
- Rebecca Corfield丽贝卡·科菲尔德
- Interview presentations can be incredibly daunting. Candidates often lack the confidence and skills so they fail to do themselves justice and impress the panel. Careers expert Rebecca Corfield covers the entire process of planning and makin...
- Decision Making & Problem Solving Strategies
- John Eric Adair约翰·埃里克·代尔
- There are three forms of applied thinking that everyone needs: decision making, problem solving, and creative thinking. Decision Making and Problem Solving will help readers master the processes of practical thinking that lie behind effecti...
- Dealing with Difficult People Revised Version
- 搞定难对付的人 修订版
- Roy C. Lilley罗伊·C·利利
- Workplaces are filled with all types of people, and some of them can be very difficult to get along with. By understanding difficult people and their behaviors, a savvy individual can resolve the awkward and problematic situations created b...
- The Principles of Project Management
- Meri Williams梅里·威廉姆斯
- Project Management is one of the most important, though least talked about aspects of Web Development. Meri Williams brings her work experience to the table and lays out clear steps that anyone can follow to get projects done right, and del...
- How to Write a Business Plan
- Brian Finch布赖恩·芬奇
- Starting with the premise that there's only one chance to make a good impression, How to Write a Business Plan covers all the issues involved in producing a business plan from profiling competitors and forecasting market development, to the...
- Guide to Project Management
- Paul Roberts保罗·罗伯茨
- Most projects fail to reach their desired results when an organization views a project as the responsibility of only one individual: the project manager. Experience demonstrates that significant ventures require a great number of peopleincl...
- Present Your Way to the Top
- David Dempsey大卫·登普西
- This is a great resource for speakers. Along with Nick Morgan I think David Dempsey is perhaps the best author on the subject. HOWEVER - if you are a David Dempsey fan - be warned that this is simply a reprint (by a new publisher) of his 20...
- How to Answer Hard Interview Questions
- Charlie Gibbs查理·吉布斯
- In this book, experienced interviewer, Charlie Gibbs provides valuable advice on how to prepare for your interview, how to conduct yourself at the interview and, most crucially perhaps, gives examples of the sort of questions you are likely...
- The Art of Quantum Planning
- Gerald Harris杰拉德·哈里斯
- Gerald Harris is the President of Harris Planning and Strategy, a firm specializing in assisting companies and non-profit organizations in doing high quality business and strategic planning. Gerald has been a member of the GBN's network of...
- The Secrets of the Federal Reserve
- Eustace Clarence Mullins尤斯塔斯·克拉伦斯·马林斯
- Mullins presents some bare facts about the Federal Reserve System with subjects on: it IS NOT a U.S. government bank; it IS NOT controlled by Congress; it IS a privately owned Central Bank controlled by the elite financiers in their own int...
The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs
Principles of Macroeconomics 5th Edtion
N. Gregory Mankiw
In Search of Lost Time, Vol. II: Within a Budding Grove
The Journey To The West
The Chronicles of Narnia Ⅵ The Magician’s Nephew
C. S. Lewis
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese