- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Learning Italian Second Edition
- 完全傻瓜指南之意大利语学习 第2版
- Gabrielle Euvino加布里埃尔·尤维诺
- Crack of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Italian, 2E and you'll not only know what that says, but la bella lingua will be tripping off your tongue in no time. This book is the one-stop resource for getting a handle on this beautiful language...
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Learning German Second Edition
- 完全傻瓜指南之德语学习 第2版
- Alicia Muller艾丽西亚·穆勒
- Sprechen Sie Deutsch? This guide covers the essentials of grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and conversation. This new edition has been updated to reflect world events that have occurred over the past few years, from Germany's currency co...
- The Germanic Languages
- Wayne Harbert韦恩·哈伯特
- Germanic - one of the largest sub-groups of the Indo-European language family - comprises 37 languages with an estimated 470 million speakers worldwide. This book presents a comparative linguistic survey of the full range of Germanic langua...
- A Latin Grammar
- Charles E. Bennett查尔斯·E·班尼特
- Charles E. Bennett's classic Latin reference grammar first appeared in the late 1800's. Even today it is still a popular choice for high school and undergraduate students. This reprint is a fascimile of the 1908 revised edition....
- The Handbook of Applied Linguistics
- Alan Davies艾伦·戴维斯
- The Handbook of Applied Linguistics is a collection of newly commissioned articles that provide a comprehensive and up-to-date picture of the field of Applied Linguistics. Provides a comprehensive and current picture of the field of Applied...
- A Practice Grammar of German
- Hilke Dreyer希尔克·德雷尔
- The grammar explanations are very clear, straightforward and succint. It's oriented toward practice, with lots of exercises. I found this grammar very user-friendly, both in terms of finding topics and of understanding concepts. It is inval...
- The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs
- Paul Listen保罗·里森
- McGraw-Hill's Big Books not only include more verbs and a better selection than their competitors, but they also provide ample contextual examples that show you how the verbs are actually used. Features include: 555 fully conjugated verbs E...
- The Routledge Dictionary of Latin Quotations
- Jon R. Stone乔·R·斯通
- The Routledge Dictionary of Latin Quotations completes our enormously successful and award-winning Latin for the Illiterati series of volumes, rounding off the trilogy with a comprehensive treasury of classic Latin quotations, mottoes, prov...
- Bilingualism and the Latin Language
- J. N. AdamsJ·N·亚当斯
- This book deals systematically with communication problems in the Roman world where numerous languages apart from Latin and Greek were spoken. How did the Romans communicate with their subjects in the remoter parts of the Empire? What lingu...
- The Ancient Languages of Europe
- Roger D. Woodard罗杰·D·伍达德
- This book, derived from the acclaimed Cambridge Encyclopedia of the World's Ancient Languages, describes the ancient languages of Europe, for the convenience of students and specialists working in that area. Each chapter of the work focuses...
PHP 5 高级应用开发实践 第二版
About PHP 5 Advanced: Visual QuickPro Guide, 2nd Edition
Beyond Good and Evil
State of Fear
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Introduction to Business, Student Edition
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese