- China in the 21st Century: What Everyone Needs to Know
- Jeffrey N. Wasserstrom华志坚
- The need to understand this global giant has never been more pressing: China is constantly in the news, yet conflicting impressions abound. Within one generation, China has transformed from an impoverished, repressive state into an economic...
- Master Lighting Guide for Commercial Photographers
- Robert Morrissey罗伯特·莫里西
- From lighting glass objects to photographing models indoorsand out, this handbook demonstrates how to effectively use and manipulate light using a variety of traditional and unconventional lighting equipment. Written for both the profession...
- Pierre Benoit皮埃尔·伯诺伊特
- Polymer Clay and Mixed Media
- Christi Friesen克里斯蒂·弗里森
- Mixed media brings lots of new possibilities to polymer clay crafting. Polymer Clay and Mixed MediaTogether at Last is about making polymer clay figuresjewelry pieces, focal beads, dcor items, knick-knacksand incorporating beads, fibers, fa...
- Political Ideals
- Bertrand Russell伯特兰·罗素
- In this volume Bertrand Russell outlines the basic tenets of his political code. He shows that to think, speak and act without interference is our most cherished freedom, and that political ideals must be based upon the ideals of the indivi...
- Amarna Sunset
- Aidan Dodson艾丹·多德森
- This new study, drawing on the latest research, tells the story of the decline and fall of the pharaoh Akhenatens religious revolution in the fourteenth century BC. Beginning at the regimes high-point in his Year 12, it traces the subsequen...
- Haiti: The Breached Citadel
- Patrick Bellegarde-Smith帕特里克·贝勒格德·史密斯
- An imaginative and impressive study that succeeds admirably in articulating a decidedly Haitian perspective on wider Caribbean and global concerns. Especially commendable is Bellegarde-Smith's sensitivity to the usually misinterpreted funct...
- The Unknown Marx
- Takahisa Oishi高久·大石
- The Unknown Marx is an incisive critique of the way the West has revised and interpreted Marxist theory. Takahisa Oishi argues that Engels and Lenins summaries of Marxs system have now been taken by Western societies to represent the sum to...
- America’s War on Terror 2nd Edition
- 美国反恐战争 第2版
- Tom Landsford汤姆·兰兹福特
- Developing ideas established in the successful first edition, this new version of America's War on Terror updates and expands the original collection of essays, allowing the reader to fully understand how the causes of the war on terror, bo...
- Harvard A to Z
- John T. Bethell约翰·T·贝瑟尔
- Open this book and step into the storied corridors of the nation's oldest university; encounter the historic landmarks and curiosities; and among them, meet the famous dropouts and former students, the world-class scholars, eccentrics, and...
PHP 5 高级应用开发实践 第二版
About PHP 5 Advanced: Visual QuickPro Guide, 2nd Edition
The Adventures of Pinocchio
Beyond Good and Evil
State of Fear
Introduction to Business, Student Edition
The Great Gatsby
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Catcher in the Rye
The Old Man and the Sea
Pride and Prejudice
The Wealth of Nations
Gone with the Wind
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Lost Symbol
English Grammar In Use
The World is Flat
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 1)
George R.R. Martin
A Short History of Nearly Everything
Who Moved My Cheese