Single Point of Failure: The 10 Essential Laws of Supply Chain Risk Management
- 失败就在一点：供应链风险管理的10条法则(Single Point of Failure: The 10 Essential Laws of Supply Chain Risk Management)简介：
Over the past decade organizations have faced relentless customer demand for better value at less cost, individual customization, greater choice, faster delivery, higher quality, exceptional service, and more recently – increased environmental and social consciousness. The organization’s weapon of choice to address this increasing demand has been the supply chain. However, as the supply chain footprint changed (e.g. outsourcing, off-shoring and customer/vendor empowerment) so did the organization’s exposure to uncertainty. Organizations were taken by surprise since this exposure was unanticipated, complex and beyond their ability to manage. As customers become more demanding and change occurs at an even greater pace, supply chain risk continues to propagate like a parasite. Organizations and societies are at much greater risk of systemic failure because of the massive interdependency throughout global supply chains. The priority now is two-fold; play catch-up and address these massive gaps while deploying more intelligent and integrated strategies (i.e. social aware, instinctive, dynamic and predictive) for dealing with continuous change.
Single Point of Failure: The 10 Essential Laws of Supply Chain Risk Management uses analogies and dozens of case histories to describe the risk parasite that infects all supply chains while revealing methods to neutralize that parasite. The book addresses the questions: What are the "single points of failure"? How exposed are customers, investors, other stakeholders and ultimately the organization? What is the measurable impact (i.e. brand, financial, strategic, and non-compliance)? Who establishes the "risk paradigm"? How does the organization efficiently and effectively allocate precious resources - time, people, management attention, and capital? How is success measured? This book is both technically powerful and effectively realistic, based on today's complex global economy.
- 《丰田管理》Toyota Kata [PDF]
- 《项目经理街头智慧》Project Manager Street Smarts [PDF]
- 《管理者的五种想法》The Five Minds of a Manager [PDF]
- 《杰出的领导：将优秀管理者变为杰出领导者》The Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders [PDF]
- 《项目管理手册修订版第二版》The Handbook of Project Management Revised 2nd Edition [PDF]
- 《失败就在一点：供应链风险管理的10条法则》Single Point of Failure: The 10 Essential Laws of Supply Chain Risk Management [PDF]
- 《知识创新与管理：管理者新挑战》Knowledge Creation and Management: New Challenges for Managers [PDF]
- 《优势领导》Strengths-Based Leadership [PDF]
- 《七步搞定成功商业计划》Seven Steps to a Successful Business Plan [PDF]
- 《优秀的领导能力》Great Leadership: What It Is and What It Takes in a Complex World [PDF]