Pro ASP.NET MVC Framework
- 高级ASP.NET MVC Framework
- 收藏和分享高级ASP.NET MVC Framework：
- 高级ASP.NET MVC Framework(Pro ASP.NET MVC Framework)简介：
Steven Sanderson has seen the ASP.NET MVC framework mature from the start, so his experience, combined with comprehensive coverage of all the new features, including those in the official MVC development toolkit, offers the clearest understanding of how this exciting new framework could improve your coding efficiency—and you’ll gain invaluable up–to–date awareness of security, deployment, and interoperability challenges.
The ASP.NET MVC Framework is the latest evolution of Microsoft’s ASP.NET web platform. It introduces a radically new high–productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test–driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET 3.5.
An integral benefit of this book is that the core Model–View–Controller architectural concepts are not simply explained or discussed in isolation, but demonstrated in action. You’ll work through an extended tutorial to create a working e–commerce web application that combines ASP.NET MVC with the latest C# 3.0 language features and unit–testing best practices. By gaining this invaluable, practical experience, you can discover MVCs strengths and weaknesses for yourself—and put your best learned theory into practice.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a solid architectural background to ASP.NET MVC, including Model–View–Controller and REST concepts.
- Explore the ASP.NET MVC framework with detailed coverage of all aspects of the framework and the official MVC development toolkit.
- See how it works with test–driven development in action.
- Capitalize on your existing knowledge quickly and easily through translation and comparison of features in classic ASP.NET to those in ASP.NET MVC.
- Learn about the latest security and deployment issues, including IIS 7.0.
Who is this book for?
This book is for web developers with a basic knowledge of ASP.NET and C# who want, or need, to start using the new ASP.NET MVC framework.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.
- 《傻瓜书之SQL 第7版》SQL For Dummies, 7th Edition [PDF]
- 《云计算》Cloud Computing, A Practical Approach [PDF]
- 《PHP与MySQL程序设计(第3版)》Beginning PHP and MySQL, 3rd Edition [PDF]
- 《C++ Concurrency 实战》C++ Concurrency in Action [PDF]
- 《Java Google App Engine入门》Beginning Java Google App Engine [PDF]
- 《Python 入门：使用 Phthon 2.6和Python 3.1》Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 [PDF]
- 《jQuery“食谱”》jQuery Cookbook [PDF]
- 《ASP.NET 3.5入门指南》ASP.NET 3.5: A Beginner’s Guide [PDF]
- 《Objective-C 2.0编程》Programming in Objective-C 2.0 [PDF]
- 《C++菜鸟编程》C++ Programming for the Absolute Beginner [PDF]