Beginning Java Google App Engine
- Java Google App Engine入门
- 收藏和分享Java Google App Engine入门：
- Java Google App Engine入门(Beginning Java Google App Engine)简介：
Google App Engine is one of the key technologies to emerge in recent years to help you build scalable web applications even if you have limited previous experience. If you are a Java programmer, this book offers you a Java approach to beginning Google App Engine. You will explore the runtime environment, front-end technologies like Google Web Toolkit, Adobe Flex, and the datastore behind App Engine. You'll also explore Java support on App Engine from end to end.
The journey begins with a look at the Google Plugin for Eclipse and finishes with a working web application that uses Google Web Toolkit, Google Accounts, and Bigtable. Along the way, you’ll dig deeply into the services that are available to access the datastore with a focus on Java Data Objects (JDO), JDOQL, and other aspects of Bigtable.
With this solid foundation in place, you’ll then be ready to tackle some of the more advanced topics like integration with other cloud platforms such as Salesforce.com and Google Wave.
What you'll learn
- How to get up and running with App Engine, starting with the Google Plugin for Eclipse
- All about the development server for testing and developing your applications
- How to develop applications using Servlets & JSPs, Spring Framework, and open source Flash Remoting and Messaging servers
- How to leverage the datastore in your applications, including Persistence as a Service
- How to use Spring as a Service for transactions, data access, and more
- How to use Google Web Toolkit to create AJAX components to drive your web applications
- How to send email and instant messages (XMPP) from within your application
- How to increase performance of your apps by storing data in memory using the Memcache service
Who is this book for?
This book is for Java programmers looking to get started on Google App Engine, as well as App Engine programmers looking to move to Java.
About the Apress Beginning Series
The Beginning series from Apress is the right choice to get the information you need to land that crucial entry–level job. These books will teach you a standard and important technology from the ground up because they are explicitly designed to take you from “novice to professional.” You’ll start your journey by seeing what you need to know—but without needless theory and filler. You’ll build your skill set by learning how to put together real–world projects step by step. So whether your goal is your next career challenge or a new learning opportunity, the Beginning series from Apress will take you there—it is your trusted guide through unfamiliar territory!
- 《jQuery“食谱”》jQuery Cookbook [PDF]
- 《云计算》Cloud Computing, A Practical Approach [PDF]
- 《Objective-C 2.0编程》Programming in Objective-C 2.0 [PDF]
- 《C++菜鸟编程》C++ Programming for the Absolute Beginner [PDF]
- 《C++ Concurrency 实战》C++ Concurrency in Action [PDF]
- 《Python 入门：使用 Phthon 2.6和Python 3.1》Beginning Python: Using Python 2.6 and Python 3.1 [PDF]
- 《傻瓜书之SQL 第7版》SQL For Dummies, 7th Edition [PDF]
- 《Java Google App Engine入门》Beginning Java Google App Engine [PDF]
- 《ASP.NET 3.5入门指南》ASP.NET 3.5: A Beginner’s Guide [PDF]
- 《PHP与MySQL程序设计(第3版)》Beginning PHP and MySQL, 3rd Edition [PDF]