German: An Essential Grammar
- 德语基本语法(German: An Essential Grammar)简介：
German: An Essential Grammar is a practical reference guide to the core structures and features of modern German. Presenting a fresh and accessible description of the language, this engaging grammar uses clear, jargon-free explanations and sets out the complexities of German in short, readable sections.
Suitable for either independent study or for students in schools, colleges, universities and adult education classes, key features include:
- focus on the morphology and syntax of the language
- clear explanations of grammatical terms
- full use of authentic examples
- a detailed contents list and index for easy access to information.
With an emphasis on the German native speakers use today, German: An Essential Grammar will help students to read, speak and write the language with greater confidence.
- 《现代西班牙语语法实用指南》Modern Spanish Grammar: A Practical Guide [PDF]
- 《拉丁语语法》A Latin Grammar [PDF]
- 《日耳曼语言》The Germanic Languages [PDF]
- 《德语基本语法》German: An Essential Grammar [PDF]
- 《译员实用指南第四版》A Practical Guide for Translators 4th Ed [PDF]
- 《西班牙语和罗曼语语法的发展》The development of grammar in Spanish and the Romance languages [PDF]
- 《中级德语》Intermediate German [PDF]
- 《德语动词大版黄皮书》The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs [PDF]
- 《双语制和拉丁语言》Bilingualism and the Latin Language [PDF]
- 《基础德语》Basic German [PDF]