Modern Spanish Grammar: A Practical Guide
- 现代西班牙语语法实用指南(Modern Spanish Grammar: A Practical Guide)简介：
This new edition of the bestselling Modern Spanish Grammar: A Practical Guide is an innovative reference guide to Spanish, combining traditional and function-based grammar in a single volume.
The Grammar is divided into two parts. Part A covers traditional grammatical categories such as word order, nouns, verbs and adjectives. Part B is carefully organized around language functions and notions such as:
* Giving and seeking information
* Putting actions into context
* Expressing likes, dislikes and preferences
With a strong emphasis on contemporary usage, all grammar points and functions are richly illustrated with examples. Implementing feedback from users of the first edition of the grammar, this second edition now features:
* More functional items
* Clearer explanations and more accessible descriptors
* Greater emphasis on areas of particular difficulty for learners of Spanish, such as tense usage, ser and estar and the reflective.
This is the ideal reference grammar for learners of Spanish at all levels, from elementary to advanced. No prior knowledge of grammatical terminology is assumed and a glossary of grammatical terms is provided.
- 《日耳曼语言》The Germanic Languages [PDF]
- 《双语制和拉丁语言》Bilingualism and the Latin Language [PDF]
- 《基础德语》Basic German [PDF]
- 《拉丁语语法》A Latin Grammar [PDF]
- 《德语基本语法》German: An Essential Grammar [PDF]
- 《现代西班牙语语法实用指南》Modern Spanish Grammar: A Practical Guide [PDF]
- 《译员实用指南第四版》A Practical Guide for Translators 4th Ed [PDF]
- 《西班牙语和罗曼语语法的发展》The development of grammar in Spanish and the Romance languages [PDF]
- 《德语动词大版黄皮书》The Big Yellow Book of German Verbs [PDF]
- 《中级德语》Intermediate German [PDF]