The New Economics: A Bigger Picture
- 新经济学：更广阔的世界(The New Economics: A Bigger Picture)简介：
Economics sometimes seems to be stacked against social, environmental and individual well-being. But it doesn't have to be like this. A new approach to economics — deriving as much from Ruskin and Schumacher as from Keynes or Smith — has begun to emerge. Skeptical about money as a measure of success, this new economics turns our assumptions about wealth and poverty upside down. It shows us that real wealth can be measured by increased well-being and environmental sustainability rather than just having and consuming more things.
This book is the first accessible and straightforward guide to the new economics. It describes the problems and bizarre contradictions in conventional economics as well as the principles of the emerging new economics, and it tells the real-world stories of how new economics is being successfully put into practice around the world. An essential guide to understanding new economics for all those who care about making economics work for people and planet.
- 《民用企业：企业公民新经济》The Civil Corporation: The New Economy of Corporate Citizenship [PDF]
- 《股市法则》Stock Market Rules [PDF]
- 《新经济学：更广阔的世界》The New Economics: A Bigger Picture [PDF]
- 《揭秘期权：自学指南》Options Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide [PDF]
- 《傻瓜书之成为百万富翁》Making Millions For Dummies [PDF]
- 《完美呈现你的商业策略》Perfect Phrases for Presenting Business Strategies [PDF]
- 《兼并与收购》Mergers & Acquisitions [PDF]
- 《微观经济学：原理与分析》Microeconomics: Priciples and Analysis [PDF]
- 《推动创新：日新月异世界的知识产权策略》Driving Innovation: Intellectual Property Strategies for a Dynamic World [PDF]
- 《价格理论》Price Theory [PDF]